Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Teaching an Old Dog

Thanks to Daniel, my number 2 son, I'm starting this blog. I've never considered myself technologically challenged until I see some of the things he does. But hey..so I can't lead..I'm a good follower.

One of my big passions is to hunt the beaches for treasure. A sad little boy of last year responded with, "There's no such thing as treasure" when I told him that's what I was looking for. Why do parents disillusion their children like that? Of course there's treasure! Maybe not the treasure chest kind we believe in when we are kids but treasure is real and it's out there!.

"My" treasure is much more plentiful and healthier too. It's the relaxation and enjoyment ...seeing the sights (YES ..oh those bikinis) and watching some beautiful sunrises and sunsets. And occasionally coming home with something interesting too.

I love, especially, found rings. I am on my 5th ring case (36 rings each). Of course I feel sad for the losers and any time it's possible I will make every attempt to return the ring. It's unfortunate that most people don't have their rings engraved.

Perhaps this is enough for the first day of this blog. A little preview of tomorrow's: I found a cache of 30+ jewelery items yesterday at my local beach..a mystery of why and how it got there.

No comments:

Post a Comment